How to Apply
- Call our Admissions Office at 804-553-3241.
- Schedule a tour.
- Review and complete the following admission forms, and submit $50 application fee:
- Schedule a shadow day. A prospective student will shadow a current Brook Road Academy student for an entire day.
- Head of Academy will review student records.
- Head of Academy will contact family with the admissions committee’s decision.
We have rolling admissions. Admissions forms can be mailed or hand-delivered to Brook Road Academy at 8000 Brook Road, Richmond, VA 23227. You can also fax the materials to 804-521-5568.
Financial aid available through GRASP
GReat Aspirations Scholarship Program (GRASP) helps students and families with financial aid and scholarships to make higher education goals a reality. For an application, please contact Matthew Kreydatus at 804-553-3224, or visit the GRASP website for more information.
Brook Road Academy is approved to accept F-1 non-immigrant students.
The best way to learn about the Brook Road Academy community is to take a tour. If you would like to come see what we’re all about, please contact our Admissions Office at 804-553-3241 or email.
Brook Road Academy admits students of any race, color, gender, age, religion, disability or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Brook Road Academy. Brook Road Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, disability, religion or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other agency-administered programs.