Saddle up for Richmond’s premier Kentucky Derby party!
Proceeds benefit Brook Road Academy, a unique college preparatory school for grades 6 to 12.
Join us at St. Joseph’s Villa for the 140th “Run for the Roses,” and stay for the fun!
- Live big screen Kentucky Derby viewing
- Live music by Richmond’s own Susan Greenbaum
- Catering by Mosaic Cafe
- Welcome mint juleps
- Ladies’ hat contest with a prize for the fanciest hat
- Silent auction with wonderful items
- Fun outdoor games including horse shoes, croquet and corn hole
- …all on the beautiful and historic campus of St. Joseph’s Villa!
WHEN: Saturday, May 3, 2014; 4-8 p.m.
WHERE: St. Joseph’s Villa, 8000 Brook Road, Richmond, VA 23227
TICKETS: $65/person. Includes beer, wine and food.
Tickets are on sale now. Celebrate the Derby in style!
Click the button below to purchase tickets.
By supporting Derby Day in RVA you are supporting science and technology equipment, professional development, and experiential learning opportunities for the students of Brook Road Academy. Learn more about our school here.
You will enrich the experience and education of some of the most unique and promising students in the community–all while enjoying a spring evening of friends, food, games and cheering on your favorite horse! We hope to see you at what promises to be a thrilling race and smashing inaugural Derby Day in RVA.
Sponsorships are available — click here for our sponsorship packet.
Check out the event website for details at www.DerbyDayinRVA.com.