At Brook Road Academy we develop strong relationships with our students and equally delight in staying connected with their parents. Parents and guardians of Brook Road Academy students are invited to get involved with the school by volunteering on one or more committees. Whatever your interest or skill set may be, we welcome your participation! Your time makes the difference in giving our students an exceptional school experience.
Our Parent Committees include:
- Back to School Night – potluck dinner
- Holiday Dinner – potluck dinner
- Graduation Reception – we ask that parents of 10th and 11th grade students take charge of decorating and providing refreshments for a simple reception
- Welcoming Committee – answer questions for prospective families, mentor new families
- School Beautification – help with upkeep of school
- After-School Activities
To join a Parent Committee or share your Coffee & Conversation topic of interest, contact our Head of Academy at 804-553-3354. Please indicate if you are interested in serving as chairperson for one of the committees.
If you are a prospective parent and are interested in a tour – contact us.
Follow us on Facebook!